Need inspiration? This is a beautiful restaurant in Netherlands, but I wouldn't mind having a corner like this in my living room. Look at these birds and butterflies 🦋 on the wallpaper. It's just a stunning design.
Please raise your hands ✋in the comments if you love it!
Picture taken at @meddenshilversum by @rmariusb
Top question- “How do I mix different pillows together?” Well I’ve gotcha, here are my 5 super simple pillow combination tips:
1. Do what looks good to your eye and style, perfection is boring.
2. Mix small, medium and large scale pattens together. Keep similar patterns separate from each other.
3. Find a common color thread and incorporate it throughout the space and in your pillow combination. Even similar color family, doesn’t have to be exact.
4. Vary texture by adding different textiles into your combo. Woven, leather, velvet, fringe, tassels etc.
5. Add layers by mixing pillows in different sizes and shapes.
Thank you @unstuckwoman for this portrait, and a day of chatting about unconventional ways of living. From our interview: “Q: Mantra of the moment? A: Don’t believe everything you think. My yoga teacher mentioned this mantra in a class one day, and it applies to so many situations.”